Friday, March 26, 2010

The Smashing Book - personal copy



Got my personal copy of Smashing Book!


After months of waiting straight from Germany, finally got my own copy of the popular design book "The Smashing Book" by Smashing Magazine

And what can I say, the almost complete guide for a web designer, developer & practitioner.  A compendium of tips, guides, and modern standards from Typography, CSS, and Web Optimization

In lieu of the launching of my brand Antworks Digital Design & Concepts, the book really comes in handy - a definitive guide to modern web design standards

2 comments:

  1. I have nothing against it but it seems to suffer some plain typos. We have a copy of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i noticed them too..but I guess that's a minimal setback for the value of the contents of the book though

    ReplyDelete